48 Wedding Songs for Actual Day

Songs are so important that they bring up the high and lows of your wedding banquet. This includes your montage, video of your morning gatecrash, walk-ins and even the cold dish presentation. Ever squirm when you hear the Final Countdown during the 1st dish presentation?

Don't get me wrong, this was my favorite song back in secondary. But at a wedding?  As a wedding guests have you wondered why a particular song has been played 10 times before the 2nd march-in?

I did.

In order not to face such embarrassment, I came up with a list of 48 songs to play while my guests are enjoying their lunch. Why 48 you ask? Well, the theme of my wedding was 48 Months Later which my AD is the same day which my wife and I got together 4 years ago. And my songs managed to get some guests' attention who came and ask me about a few songs which was played.


 As my wife was clueless about songs, I had to come up with the list myself. But remember to check with you spouse on their favorite love songs too.



1st March-In
The Feather Song - Forrest Gump
Great dreamy song...time it after 0.46 for a more impact walk-in

1st Course Presentation
Baba Yetu - Civilization 4
After my wife check out the translated lyrics, she agreed to a video game song

2nd March-In
A Moment Like This
Pretty popular wedding song but the lyrics do get the point of our relationship


So here are my list of 48 songs as of 2010. My wedding couples may find this list familiar while traveling in my car.

1. At the Beginning - OST Anastasia
2. Somewhere out there - OST An American Tail
3. Love is all around (no not the techno version) - Wet Wet Wet
4. Always - Bon Jovi
5. If you're not the one - Daniel Bedingfield
6. I'll be there - Jackson 5
7. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
8. Fall for you - Second Hand Serenade
9. Lucky - Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat
10. Amazed - Lonestar
11. You Raise Me Up - Kenny G
12. I Finally Found Someone - Bryan Adams and Babara Streisand
13. Love Paradise - Kelly Chen
14. When you look me in the eyes - Jonas Brothers
15. No Me Ames - Jennifer Lopez feat Marc Anthony
16. Love Story - Taylor Swift
17. When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating
18. Canon in D
19. Cherish - Kool & The Gang
20. All My Life - K-Ci & Jojo
21. I don't want to miss a thing - Aerosmith
22. I See You - OST Avatar
23. Heaven - Candlight Mix - DJ Sammy
24. Can you feel the love tonight - OST Lion King
25. Endless Love - Mariah Carey with Luther Vandross
26. Come What May - OST Moulin Rouge
27. Nothing's gonna change my love for you - 方大同
28. Can't help falling in love - Katharine McPhee & Andrea Bocelli
29. L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole
30. Everytime We Touch - Slow version - Cascada
31. You're my first, My last, My everything - Barry White
32. Open Arms - Mariah Carey
33. Baby, I Love Your Way - Peter Frampton
34. Too Lost in You - Sugar Babes
35. You Belong to Me - Taylor Swift
36. Could not ask for more - Sara Evans
37. Only Love - Trademark
38. I will always love you - Whitney Houston
39. More Than Words - Extreme
40. I'll Stand By You - Girls Aloud
41. Love of my life - Jim Brickman
42. Eternal Flame - The Bangles
43. Up where we belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
44. Thank you for loving me - Bon Jovi
45. Thankful for you - The Wedding Song
46. Waves Crash- OST Twilight
47. Everything I Do I Do It For You - Bryan Adams
48. To Zanarkand - FF X

As I expected, number 48 which is FF X theme song played when I was preparing to shake my guests' hands who were leaving. The timing was just impeccable.


Do take some time to plan your wedding songs rather than ask the hotel/restaurant to play their list. This is your big day. Make it memorable.

Have more songs to share with us? Drop us a comment or email us at whiteweddingcars@live.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Two is twice as nice as one

Hi friends,      I hope you had a lovely weekend!  This hairstyle is so quick and easy, and I always love double buns :-)  I added the poo...