5-strand Mohawk braid

Hi everyone,

     I hope you have a lovely day!  Thank you for coming to see my new blog post.  This morning I braided my hair in a center 5-strand Mohawk braid, then added a small waterfall braid on either side.  I put the length of my hair in a low ponytail, and made a pull-through braid about halfway down.  I tied off my pull-through braid and the halfway point, then continued braiding the rest of my length in a simple 3-strand braid which I brought up and wrapped around the base of my ponytail.  This explanation might sound complicated, but I think you will see from the pictures that it was actually fairly simple to do.












Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Two is twice as nice as one

Hi friends,      I hope you had a lovely weekend!  This hairstyle is so quick and easy, and I always love double buns :-)  I added the poo...