Buns and Bows~ a head-turning hairstyle wherever you are

Hi friends,

     I hope you are having a wonderful weekend with good weather and a relaxing time. How fun to spend the day walking around Estes Park and taking in all the beautiful sights~ not to mention doing a little shopping while I was at it.

     I fixed my hair in a style I have shared before, three bun with two bows as accents. People I met throughout the day would say how much they liked my hair, so kind.

     Thanks for visiting my blog! I love sharing pictures with you all :-)











********



























Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Two is twice as nice as one

Hi friends,      I hope you had a lovely weekend!  This hairstyle is so quick and easy, and I always love double buns :-)  I added the poo...