Half-Updo for Floor-Length Hair

Hi friends, 

     On Saturday night I used the eggs/olive oil/coconut oil mask on my hair, so the next morning I wanted to have a hairstyle that would show the shine that my hair always has after using this treatment.  I pulled my hair back in a some-up-some-down fashion, then braided the length in a loose English braid.  I wrapped my braid up and around my first hair clip to make a small center bun, which I held in place with two more hair clips.  The braid keeps my hair from getting tangled as the day goes on.  In fact, when I took my hair down last night, it was hardly tangled at all!

     Thank you for following my posts.  Early this morning I recorded a new hairstyle video demonstrating how I make my Flower Petal Bun.  A friend had seen this hairstyle and asked me to show how I pin the loops in place to make this curly bun.  I am looking forward to sharing my video with you soon <3










********
(A few pictures taken in the shade)







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Two is twice as nice as one

Hi friends,      I hope you had a lovely weekend!  This hairstyle is so quick and easy, and I always love double buns :-)  I added the poo...